Tokenomics of NFThistory
Here’s a brief overview about NFThistory’s tokenomics.
29% of all HSY tokens will be distributed through sales rounds:
- Angel round: Tokens available for early adopters. It is subject to 18-months vesting.
- Seed round: This investment will fund development and preliminary activities to support the launch of the project. These tokens are subject to a 9-month vesting period.
- Private round: The round focuses on strategic partners and advisors that bring value to development by promoting and engaging into the NFT ecosystem.
- IDO: This allocation will be distributed through IDO platforms. There is no vesting rule for tokens acquired during this period.
- Team — 18%: Tokens granted to the team are locked for 12 months, and then released linearly over 1 year.
- Advisors, partners, influencers — 9%. Tokens granted to advisors are locked for 12 months.
- Promotion, incentives, community — 9% This badge of tokens is for incentivization programs, bug bounty, airdrops and other activities.
- Treasury — 30%
- Liquidity — 5%
HSY tokens are used for all transactions on the NFThistory Marketplace. In order to have the opportunity to buy dates on the marketplace, users first have to acquire HSY tokens. Tokens are also mandatory for taking part in the NFThistory staking program.
NFThistory.io will launch a staking program as well. The staking reward will be paid from the Treasury. Half of the treasury will be distributed every month among those who participate in the program.
The treasury includes the following sources:
- Treasury fund. At the token generation event, 5 million HSY tokens will be put in the Treasury fund. After a month cliff, we unlock 2% of the total fund.
- HSY token acquired from selling dates. Dates that users buy and the fee (2%) originating from the transactions on the marketplace.
25% of the HSY tokens in the Treasury will be burnt every month. The remaining 25% will be put in the reserves.
Use of Proceeds
- 20% (~$600k) Dex liquidity
- 30% Software, Tech developments
- 20% Marketing and community growth — to build a strong base of users, and community for our products
- 20% Operations — to make sure the project runs smoothly and sustainably
- 5% Integration — exchanges and other technology stacks
- 5% Reserve — to provide support or solutions to any efforts